Keeping your body fit isn't just an aesthetics thing. It isn't just for your high school years. It isn't a luxury. It isn't something you don't have the time for. We have so many excuses for why we aren't keeping up with our physical fitness. But they are all the same. And I’m about to make it simple for you. It’s because it's easier to make an excuse than it is to put in the work. It's easier to make that excuse than to sweat and push yourself to be uncomfortable in the physical sense and the mental sense. Plain and simple.
1. Thinking of how I feel after crushing a workout. Not just going through the motions but actually putting in the work. Knowing that when I am finished with my workout, I took advantage of every second, I completed every movement with intent. That’s a feeling that I love, its euphoria.
2. Being true to myself. It’s exactly how it sounds; I know what I need to do to feel my best. And if I let myself down it's not a feeling I enjoy.
3. Having a goal. Setting a specific goal will hold you accountable. This goes along with number 2.
4. Competitive nature. I’m a competitive dude and I enjoy when I’m doing something better than someone else. Sometimes I pick someone out in the gym that might be doing similar exercises as me and I try to do it better.
5. Seeing the results. This one takes some time but when you finally start seeing the results even as small as they might be it’s a great feeling!
Send me an email and throw fitness in the subject line. I can share some workouts, movements, nutrition or tips with you. We can talk about your goals and make them a reality. It's no secret or magic literally all you need is the dedication to putting in the work. A solid diet and the time to bring it all together. You’re worth it. Fitness@MikeDrobish.com